Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I go meet with another lawyer today. Had some great long talks with the lawyer who helped us when we moved here. This is getting exciting and scary at the same time. There is so much possibility with this but there is part of me that looks for what can go wrong. We have had the rug pulled out from under us in so many ways that it's hard to not worry. But I remind myself that I believe in God and that this is about Him. So I choose to trust that it will all work out but understand that I can't sit back and wait for things to magically happen. In talking with others about this I get much encouragement and the more we discuss various areas the clearer it is that this is a pretty sure venture. There is no question about it. So I will proceed in confidence that we are on the right track. The business plan is at the bottom of this blog so if you haven't read it yet go check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment