Thursday, January 31, 2013

We are on the home stretch



1/31/13 Thursday
          The last day of January. So we are in the home stretch to gather investors for the RV park. Have till the end of February to purchase the property but don’t want to wait till the last minute. That would not be smart. Lots of work to do and no time to waste but I will still make time to minister at the jail. Need to cut some more firewood. Fired up the wood burner last night as it went down to 29 degrees but today will be in the 60’s. There are lots of phone calls to make for sure. When the lawyers said I need to have investors lined up before I create the corporation that surprised me. I thought it would have to be the other way around. That’s why I talk to lawyers and will confer with an accountant because they know way more than I do and we are careful to do this right.

          It is exciting and scary, all at the same time. But there is no question this is a good viable business. All the lawyers and for that matter everyone I talked to agrees that it is not only a good plan but that now is the time to move, to take advantage of the sever housing shortage and provide for some of the hundreds of people moving here for the many good paying jobs. Mostly though, I am confident that this is something God is putting together. One of my favorite scriptures is proverbs 3:5. It says “Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Don’t lean on your own understanding of things. In all your ways acknowledge God and He will direct your paths.” The next sentence is good too where it says “Don’t be wise in your own eyes”.

          So today I will be focused on the RV park. Plenty to do for sure. Talk to me, tell me what you think and make any suggestions you have on how we can do this better. If you want to be a part of it and only have a hundred dollars to spare that will be fine. I know the lawyers want me to only have big money people involved but I want to make this available to everyone. My email is bobcarver2@yahoo.com and I will release my phone number to those who ask so we can talk.  Won’t post it here because we all know what kind of a mess that could cause if the world had my cell phone number.

No comments:

Post a Comment